Food & Beverage Service Operations
• I561-002-2:2018 Food & Beverage Service Operations (12 months)
• I561-002-3:2018 Preparation of Food & Beverage Service Operations (9 months)
The aim of this course is to produce basic skills, working techniques and the right attitude in food and beverage service operations in the F&B sector.
Students who take this course will be skilled and efficient in providing helpful, friendly and courteous service to their customers. They will work in a safe and conducive environment either individually or in groups in carrying out the tasks given.
After learning these basic skills, the students will then acquire standard competences that will enable them to enter the job market, particularly in the hospitality, tourism and service sectors.
• Aged 16 years – 40 years
• Have SRP / PMR / PT3
• Have SKM Level 1/2/3/4
• CO1 F&B safety, health, hygiene and sanitation practice
• CO2 F&B pre-preparation operation
• C03 F&B guest order handling
• CO4 F&B Serving
• C05 F&B billing & cashiering